Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Response writting

Last term Our class made short narratives, So then this term we are writing responses, or as you might call it  reviews. I read Ridge steeghs story called blowing up the world. First I had to write a review or response for the story, that included Judgments of the story, recommendations and an overall judgment. When we finished we had to make a creation. Some of the choices were, A panel, conference,book signing and fake text conversation about the book. I chose a conference, and hired actors while I was on camera duty. I hope you enjoy My video.   


7 comments:

  1. I think that your editing was amazing and that your script was well written. But I think next time exclude the animals language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theo, I think that this is an amazing book review, good job on the editing. Maybe you should call the people at the end something different

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you make a recording that involves more editing. I like how you were well organised with your script and actors to ensure the filming went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Theo. Your editing skills are getting better by the video. Maybe next time Ridge could use another word instead of animals. Overall it was a good creation review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Theo I think that you guys did a really good job on the script and lighting but I think that Ridge shouldn't of called you guys animals but overall I really liked your video, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your video Theo, but the one thing is that the video cut the end of peoples sentences.
    I really liked it though From Lucy and Breagh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Theo It's Tess and Prakriti here,
    We watched your video and we think that making a video was a creative way to present your review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.