Monday, September 18, 2017

My weekend

This week was a sporting weekend with Our  west coast games on saturday and sunday. So on saturday we Arrived at 2:25 and went into the club rooms were our Uniforms were hanging up and all laid out Just like the pros we had a our name printed and stuck above our uniform. Our warm up was fast and before I knew it we were running out of the tunnel People clapping all around us. Our names were called out from the speaker and the under twelves were there is well clapping In the first game I was on the bench which i was annoyed with myself because i reckon I could've done better But I came on And tackled HARD which meant the next day I came on in the starting line up and I was so Happy. and by the end of it we Won Both games

1 comment:

  1. hello Theo I like what you did in the weekend and how you told it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.