Monday, December 11, 2017

My weekend

On the weekend I went over to tyler's house On the first night we went into town to see the opening of the town square It was pretty cool watching the band play, that was really fun. But then came the christmas tree Tbh I think It looks like a rocketship about to take off and It looks a little stupid.. I dont want to be all debbie downer on it but couldn't they just walk into the bush and cut down a huge tree that would look better than it. anyway the next day we went to the christmas parade and the moana flout looked sooo good they had water guns as well and cameron spied me in the crowd and shot me down right in the face. after that we went to were they had the zorb balls and that was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Theo

    My name is Allie, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    The Christmas parade i thought this year was really good. I was pleased it didn't rain, cause that's what usually happens.
    The water zorb's were awesome and looked like a lot of fun.


    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.