Monday, February 27, 2017

My weekend

This weekend I was at my friend Tylar's house for his Birthday we first went down to nelson creek and swam and had a picnic. we all jumped of the top of the rocks and it was really fun. Then we played hide and go seek tag but when you were tagged your in with everyone me and Tylar we went along the bridge and we got to the end and we could not go further so we went under the bridge and I went down the creek. I swam down smashing my self on the rocks and hamish was after me so I jumped of the top and swam away. then at night we watched daddy's home. after we played spotlight for 2 hours. all of us crashed onto bed and watched hunt for the wilder people. the next day we woke up and had an awesome pillow fight! we were all so tired we just sat outside for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.