Monday, July 31, 2017

My weekend

On The weekend I had west coast Trials. We played against the 14s Trials Team. It was a good game and I think I did ok. and have a shot to get into west coast. Then on sunday At 12 I went for a bike ride up the hill once I was high up I stopped and had lunch which was spaghetti I had brought with me a little gas cooker so I heated up my spaghetti. But there was one problem I brought no can opener!! for about half an hour I had the can open and it was really really good. After a got back I started to pack up the motor bikes for a motorbike ride. We Drove on the motor bikes up on this track on my 230 I had no handguards and branches whipped my knuckles which really hurt because It was cold we got back home at about 6:30 at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.