Tuesday, October 24, 2017

My weekend

Well On the weekend We didn't really do that much On saturday we Built a bbq And then really I just chilled out I watched the golden state play the pelicans and watch the last quarter of cleveland vs the bucks The next day though it was raining not for the whole day though But it was also my dads birthday and so dad had a sleep in and then we had brunch at about 1:20 me and niko set of on our bikes to go celebrate patricks birthday. On Monday it was pouring down but me and niko wanted to go outside so we played some bin basket ball which I only just lost after this We played cricket I wanted Revenge SO i put on a bet Because I usually win at cricket But today I Lost so I had To jump in the lake and it was really really cold and then I walked back home by myself because Niko left me by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.